- This event has passed.
How to Build & Improve Your Social Media Presence in the New Now
October 5, 2021 @ 3:00 pm
What you’ll get:
SOCIAL BRANDING TIPS
– How to design a memorable online brand with personality.
– The secret to connecting through value.
– The best way to identify and find your ideal online client.
– Social automation essentials to free up your time.
SOCIAL MARKETING TOOLS
– The key to understanding a Social Media Plan: True North Approach.
– The formula to make your business more tech savvy/friendly.
– How to master your online messaging with this easy 1-2-3 technique.
– Easy steps to integrate your social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google, Twitter.
Sponsor: Sponsored by the City of Oakland Park.
Mari Naranjo has 15+ years of experience co-creating brands and marketing experiences with creative agencies, non-profits, and Fortune 500 companies, including Yumi brands, Cisneros Fontanals Art Foundation, and Hispanic Unity of Florida.
Simon Coulson has 25+ years of experience growing assets for individuals and companies in the financial and sustainability industries. As a three-time president’s club award winner Vice President at Fidelity Investments, and as an entrepreneur, Simon led multiple IPOS and RTOS through the Toronto stock exchange and TSX, as tools for opportunities for clients who use business as a force for good, while balancing purpose and profit.