- This event has passed.
Business Balance: Time Management—Get What You Want Done
October 6, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Our Business Balance monthly series brings together experts in the, often overlooked but essential, holistic business skills that are foundational to the success of one’s business. During this interactive workshop on the topic of how to most effectively manage one’s time, attendees will:
- Gain a clear understanding of how you currently use your time in order to best determine how you really want to spend those hours available within any given day.
- Discover practical management methods, skills, and techniques for identifying key time wasters.
- Learn about setting boundaries, managing frequent distractions and interruptions, and prioritizing yourself and your work.
- Learn how to effectively plan in order to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Achieve a shift in your “perception” of time.
Whether you are a seasoned entrepreneur, artist or creative, or just starting your business, effective time management can be the boost in productivity and sustainability your business needs.
About the Instructor
Judith Teitelman brings 40 years of experience helping grass roots, mid-sized, and large organizations strengthen their management and resource generating capacities and effectively plan for the future. Judith is also a mentor and professional advisor to artists working in all disciplines and is adjunct faculty at the California Institute of the Arts (CalArts) co-teaching Entrepreneurship. She is a strong proponent of initiatives designed to examine and challenge long-standing assumptions about nonprofit administration, and is committed to helping organizations and artists rethink “business as usual.” Disclaimer