About this Event
Join us over the next four quarters as we cover the basics of how to do business with the County of Santa Clara.
This first session will provide an overview of the opportunities and requirements of government contracting at the federal, state, and local level, with a special focus on how to become a County of Santa Clara (CSC) vendor and obtain tips and tools on how to confidently participate in the procurement process.
Webinar Topics Include:
- Preparing to market your goods and services to the government
- Learn basic rules and regulations you must adhere to
- Understand how government certifications can benefit your business
- Conduct market research and learn basic marketing tips and tools
Next Topics In This Series:
- Request for Quotation & Invitation to Bid – May 2021
- Informal Competitive Procurement – August 2021
- Request for Proposal – November 2021
Christina Jones, Norcal PTAC Sr./Lead Procurement Specialist
Christina is an expert business consultant and facilitator with over 20 years of experience in developing process improvement and training programs to position small businesses for government sales. She specializes in 8(a) certification, contract vehicles to include GSA, and proposal writing. Christina has a proven track record in increasing economic impact through calculated one-on-one counseling of small to medium sized businesses.
Register here to find out more!