WHAT: Thursday Night Market Booth!
Chicostart will be hosting a Thursday Night Market Booth downtown Chico. Come by and see some of our Members, find out what Chicostart can do for you with your Startup Idea . Come see how Chicostart is helping the Chico Community create not only the best place to live.. but the best place to work!
Thursday Night Market Info –
Explore Downtown Chico’s Thursday Night Market on Broadway between 2nd and 5th Street, including side streets and the fabulous City Plaza! This festive, weekly market is a ton of fun and features a bounty of farm-fresh produce from CDFA certified farmers, mouth-watering prepared foods from food trucks and booths, handmade, local arts and crafts, and live entertainment for all ages.
- Downtown shops and restaurants open late and ready to serve
- Streets are lined with more than 100 popular vendors
- Local talent showcased each week from painters to belly dancers and classic rock to youth bands
- Authentic crafts and artwork and handmade clothing and jewelry
- Fun for kids with the Imagination Playground, balloon-twisting clowns, inflatables, and other hands-on activities
- Personal services, community based organizations, and not for profits
- Ride your bike and use the FREE Bike Valet parking service provided by Chico Velo Cycling Club
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company offering education and craft beer samples (2 x per month)
- This is a rain or shine event